- 1/2 pound grated carrots
- 1/2 pound whole grain flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 handful of walnuts or hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ground cinnamon
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup of mild olive oil
1. Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon. Add a pinch of every spice listed and a bit of salt.
2. Add the liquid ingredients and mix until homogeneous.
3. Place it on a baking tray covered with margarine or baking paper
4. Bake at 170 ºC for 45 minutes.
5. Decorate with chocolate shavings or powdered sugar. Let it cool down before you slice it.