Creating A Delicious Ground Chicken Meatloaf — The Perfect Family Dish!
Sometimes we all need to go back to basics. And when it comes to dinner time, nothing says comfort like a classic meatloaf. But if you’re looking to spice up your dinner routine, why not give a Ground Chicken Meatloaf a try? Not only is it a great way to get a twist on the traditional dish, but it’ll also give you a healthy helping of protein. Plus, both the young ones and adults alike will enjoy eating this simple yet tasty dinner!
If you’re up for the challenge, this ground chicken meatloaf recipe is sure to hit the spot. The flavors of the ingredients come together to create a savory blend that can’t help but entice your taste buds. Plus, the addition of the subtle notes of bell pepper and onion bring a unique cultural influence to the dish. You can even add your own flare to the recipe by seasoning it to your own liking!
– 2 lb. ground chicken
– ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
– ½ cup bell pepper, finely chopped
– 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 cup bread crumbs
– 2 large eggs
– ½ cup ketchup
– ¼ cup honey
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, onion, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and eggs. Once everything is fully incorporated, form into a loaf and place into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the ketchup and honey.
4. Spread the ketchup and honey mixture over the top of the chicken loaf.
5. Place the loaf into the oven and bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160°F, the outside of the loaf is nicely browned, and the juices within the pan are clear.
6. Once finished, let it rest for about 15 minutes before carving and serving.
This chicken meatloaf is a great way to switch up a traditional dish and step out of your comfort zone. The mix of flavors from the onion, bell pepper and Worcestershire sauce adds a unique flair to the loaf. Plus, the honey and ketchup topping offer a delightful sweetness that helps take the flavor to the next level. Whether you want to enjoy this dish on its own or with a side of veggies or potatoes, you’re sure to love what the combination of ingredients does for the ground chicken meatloaf. So the next time you’re looking for an alternative to the basic meatloaf recipe, don’t forget this recipe!