Succulent and Flavorful Meatloaf Recipe with Green Peppers
Are you looking for an inspiring new way to cook a classic family favorite? Look no further, because this Meatloaf Recipe With Green Peppers is a perfect solution! Lovingly spiced, rich in texture, and packed full of flavor, this tasty dish is a guaranteed hit at the dinner table!
• 2 lbs ground beef
• 2 cups green peppers (diced)
• 1 onion (diced)
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 eggs (beaten)
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• ½ cup ketchup
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, green peppers, onion, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, breadcrumbs, and ketchup.
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grease a baking dish and spread the meatloaf mixture in it.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
6. Serve with a side salad and your favorite sauce.
This delightful recipe is sure to satisfy even the heartiest of appetites and it’s a great way to add a twist of flavor to a classic family favorite. The savory flavors of garlic, paprika, and oregano, pair harmoniously with the sweetness of the peppers, onions, and ketchup to give this dish an irresistible depth of flavor. The Worcestershire adds an unexpected complexity that really elevates this dish. With this easy and scrumptious meatloaf recipe, dinner is sure to be a hit!
If you’re a fan of meatloaf and looking for new culinary inspirations, try swapping the green peppers for some jalapenos or adding some cilantro to the mix. Or, set yourself up for a weekend feast and try an African-inspired take on the classic, by replacing the Worcestershire with some Za’atar and adding a sprinkle of sumac. Enjoy!