Quite simply this is just a really wonderful way to cook cauliflower. Make sure you bake with the lid on your casserole dish as it will burn if you don’t. Keep the florets all the same size as much as possible so they all cook evenly. I actually don’t think there is any reason to use another plastic bag when coating the cauliflower with the pilve oil and garlic. Just use a bowl and help save our beautiful planet from the scourge of another plastic bag. As a side note any leftovers you have make for a nice cold salad tossed with other veges and a nice dressing.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.