- 1 Can Chick Pea, drained
- 1 Can Tuna (dolphin free please)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Red & Yellow Capsicum, diced
- 1 Stoke Celery, diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- Parsley, chopped
- 8 tbsp Mayonnaise (preferably Kewpie)
- Pepper & Salt
How to make Chick Pea Salad
- First, combine all the chopped ingredients into a large bowl and add mayo and olive oil and stir. If you don’t like the raw onion’s sharpness and smell, soak them in a water for a minute or two, it will do the job. You can also add a can of sweet corn to bring mildness to the taste.
- The reason why I do not add the tuna and the chick peas is because they tend to absorb the mayo and oil really quickly, forcing you to add more and more of those fattening grease.
- Once the vegetables are coated, add tuna, chick peas, salt and pepper and toss them all together.