Pan-fried herbed salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/3 red onion
- Dash of tabasco
- 1 corn
- Spinach leaves
- 1/2 tomato
- Rub coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, salt & pepper on salmon
- Panfry skin-side down for a few mins until crisp, then flip
- Mash avocado with red onion and tabasco, add pepper to taste
- Microwave corn with husk (silks removed) for 5 mins on high. Stand 3 mins.
- Place everything on plate and serve with spinach & sliced tomato.