Ginger steamed trout Recipe
- 1 trout (about 0,8 kg), gutted, washed and dried
- 1/2 lemon, only juice
- 2 table spoons of sliced ginger
- 2 table spoons of Yibin Yacai – Chinese preserved vegetables buds with spices
- 2 table spoons of light soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of sesame oil
- 2 stalks of spring onion, chopped
- Sprinkle trout with lemon juice and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Arrange fish on a plate, garnish with ginger and preserved vegetables, place plate in wok with boiling water.
- Steam about 13 min over high heat.
- Ready fish, before serving, sprinkle with soy sauce, sesame oil and spring onion.