- 200g cream cheese
- 110 mL milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 70mL butter
- 3.5 tablespoons flour
- 1.5 tablespoons corn starch
- 5 egg whites
- 130 mL sugar
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake
- Add the cream cheese + milk together and heat it up in a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- When the cream cheese has dissolved, add the butter and stir until smooth.
- Then add in the egg yolks and mix.
- Sift the flour and corn starch together and add into cream cheese mixture until thoroughly blended. Remove from heat.
- Beat egg whites with a electric mixer/whisk until it starts to bubble.
- Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until it forms peaks.
- Pour the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture and fold until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into a prepared mold.
- Place your mold in a shallow pan of water, and bake at 160 – 170 C until edges have pulled away. (45-60minutes for cake molds. 20-30 minutes for muffin pans.)
- Let the cake cool down and decorate with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam.