These yummy peanut butter and oreo brownies are not only extremly yummy, terrible if you are on a diet but they also look really really good and are completely irresistible. I don’t know how many calories, grams of fat or anything like that these little babies have I just know they are the finest looking brownies I have ever produced. All you have to do is prepare your brownie mix, spread over the oreos and bake.
Servings: 16 Prep time: 25 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 32 Oreo cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, creamy or nutty
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Line the muffin cup baking pans with 16 paper liners.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Remove the pan from the stove.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla with a large wooden spoon.
- Add the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder, beating well after each addition.
- Assemble the Oreo cakes and bake.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on one Oreo cookie.
- Place another Oreo cookie on top of the peanut butter.
- Put the double-stacked cookie into a muffin cup.
- Prepare the other cookies in the same way.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the brownie batter over each stacked Oreo. Allow the batter to run down the sides of the stacked cookies.
- Bake the cakes for 18 to 20 minutes until the brownie mix is cooked through.
- Let the cookies cool completely before serving.