Fresh Bruschetta Recipe
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic, mashed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Few mint leaves, chopped
- Cut 3 tomatoes in half, place on baking tray and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and salt/pepper. Roast 20 mins.
- Remove and cut out seeds/juice then chop. Put in bowl and add the 4th tomato chopped fresh.
- Add extra virgin olive oil, garlic, basil and mint. Marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Serve on hot bread and top with salt/pepper Parmesan cheese.