Treat Yourself to Refrigerated Graham Cake
Do you crave something sweet but don’t feel like laying out an entire dessert spread? Then look no further than this delicious Refrigerated Graham Cake recipe, a quick and easy yet impressively delicious sweet treat. With a seamless mixture of graham cracker crumbs, sour cream, cream cheese and more, this delectable cake is the perfect thing to whip up for a quick afternoon snack or for a special after-dinner dessert.
Using an unusual but genius method of refrigeration, this graham cake creates an incredibly moist texture and rich flavor sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This recipe features a hint of rich coffee, adding an extra layer of complexity to the otherwise classic and simple taste. Perfect to pair with a cup of coffee or tea, it surely cannot be overstated how tasty this cake is!
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 1 3/4 cups finely-ground graham cracker crumbs
– 1/3 cup white sugar
– 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
– 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers, butter and white sugar until crumbly.
3. Press the mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
4. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
5. Add cooled coffee and beat until incorporated.
6. Pour batter over the graham crust.
7. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the center is set. It will be quite jiggly still.
8. Allow the cake to cool completely before refrigerating overnight.
9. Serve with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
This cake truly is a simple yet flavorful dessert experience – and so easy to make! You’ll not only save yourself time and effort but impress your family or friends with this unique, delicious creation. Serve it as a coffee cake or even a full-on pastry – take your pick! For spice, try adding a pinch of cinnamon or cardamom to the batter – you’ll be delighted with the results. Refrigerated Graham Cake makes for a great casual dessert and can be an instant party favorite.
If you’re loving this recipe, try these other delicious coffee-infused desserts for something slightly different. From simple Chocolate-Coffee Kahlua truffles to an intense but delectable Ethiopian Coffee Cake, you’ll certainly find something to suit your palate. Give them a go and enjoy!