Have you been missing Chick-Fil-A’s famous Chocolate Chunk Cookies? Well, we have the perfect recipe for you! If you’re missing that warm, gooey, soft-on-the-inside, crunchy-on-the-outside deliciousness of the classic Southern fast-food restaurant’s specialty treat, you’ll definitely want to give this recipe a try.
Chick-Fil-A Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate chips, and salt together, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth.
3. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together the brown sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy.
5. Add the vanilla and mix until incorporated.
6. Add the cooled chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and mix until just combined.
7. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
8. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
9. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
10. Scoop out dough onto prepared baking sheet about 2 tablespoons apart.
11. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until edges just start to brown.
12. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
This Chocolate Chunk Cookie recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your Chick-Fil-A cravings. The combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter, brown sugar, and sea salt balance each other to create the ultimate flavor profile. With its ultra warm, gooey center and just-right crunchy edges, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Don’t feel like you have to stick with the classic Chocolate Chunk flavor though. For a special twist, try adding some chopped nuts or dried fruit to the cookie dough. You could even use chunks of dark chocolate or white chocolate instead of semi-sweet. No matter how you tweak this recipe, you’re sure to end up with a delicious treat! Enjoy!