I really like this recipe for pecan pie as i think it tastes more like real pie rather than candy.
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter.
- Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well. Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.