- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- A part of ginger, chopped and minced. (Alternatively, you can use pre-prepared minced ginger, about 2 tablespoons of that.)
- 1/2 lb of chicken breast or 2 chicken breasts, cubed.
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley flakes or fresh parsley
How to make Peanut ginger chicken
- In a bowl, prepare the peanut butter sauce. Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and olive oil together to get a nice paste.
- In the pan, heat it up with some olive oil and fry the chicken with the ginger and the garlic. Continue until the garlic is cooked.
- Add the sauce and stir it around till it is coated all over the place. Add about 1/4 of water and mix. Cover it on low heat for 5 minutes, covered. To keep it saucy, keep adding some water. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Remove from heat once cooked, add on top of rice and sprinkle some parsley on there.