You have to love anything with cheesecake in it and these raspberry cheesecake brownies are no exception. Don’t forget to line your pan with parchment paper as I so often do as this helps protect against your brownies having hard edges. Even if you are not a big baker you will not have any trouble with this quick and simple recipe. The combination of a rich chocolate taste and the tartiness of the raspberries can only be described as mouth watering. Your taste buds really are going to thank you.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg (or egg white)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Stir butter, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Separately, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt together.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Stir well.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into a prepared pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter.
- Swirl together using a knife or skewer to produce a marble effect.
- Cut the raspberries into small pieces and mix in thoroughly.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 F or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan, then cut into bars.
- Garnish with whole raspberries and serve.
2 thoughts on “Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies”
These look amazing! I have a quick question – What size pan do you use for this recipe? 8×8 or 9×13?
what size pan???
Comments are closed.