Here’s a quick, easy, and bright-tasting dinner with a few ingredients. Hope you enjoy!
- Handful of fettucine pasta or whatever pasta, you’d like.
- 4 strips quality bacon, chopped
- White wine
- Baby spinach leaves, washed (I prefer baby spinach because it’s usually packaged, already triple-washed without the bothersome sand and grit)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Half and half
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta, cover and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, add a tsp of olive oil and add bacon. When fat has released and bacon is just shy of crisping, add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant, then add splash of white wine.
- After another minute, add cherry tomatoes. Cover pan and allow tomatoes to steam to a point where they’re tender and begin to fall apart.
- Add spinach and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add half and half and allow to come to a simmer.
- Stir in the pasta, remove from heat. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese, if you’d like.