Honestly this is the best recipe for peanut butter fudge I have found. It is great for making friends at work. Who can resist a piece of peanut butter fudge ?!? I suggest removing from the heat as soon as you see the first bubbles boiling. This prevents your your fudge from becoming too hard. You can also line your pan with saran wrap which makes removing it a breeze. Enjoy and don’t forget to share.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth; pour into an 8×8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares