- 16 oz spinach leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 C parmigiano reggiano
- 1/4 C toasted walnuts
- 1/2 C GOOD olive oil; it’s never worth scrimping on olive oil (add more as necessary)
- 1 anchovy fillet
- fresh lemon juice (this prevents browning, if you’re making big batches to be stored.)
- freshly cracked black pepper
Blend throughly in your food processor.
Crab Pasta Ingredients
- 2-3 T cooked crabmeat
- 1/2 fresh tomato, diced
- 1 T pesto sauce
- 1 T olive oil
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- parmigiano reggiano, to taste
- linguine noodles
- Toss cooked linguine (or any pasta cut of choice) in pesto sauce.
- Add cooked crabmeat.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle diced tomatoes on top.
- As well as red pepper flakes (to your liking)
- and freshly cracked black pepper