My husband loves his buffalo wings and really enjoyed these. This particular recipe is easy to prepare and we both agreed these buffalo wings tasted really good. The sauce was not too hot either and had a nice little kick we both liked. These wings would be idea for a party or a bbq just modify the quantities accordingly.
- oil, for frying
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings (about 12)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-3 teaspoons red pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in fry daddy or fryer.
- Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces and discard the tip.
- Combine the flour garlic and seasoning salt in gallon size zip lock bag.
- Place chicken in bag and shack until it’s all well coated.
- Fry in fryer until done.
- Remove chicken to a paper towel lined dish and drain.
- Meanwhile, mix the buffalo ingredients into a bowl.
- Add chicken and toss until evenly coated with buffalo mixture.