First, I would like to declare that no-bake desserts are absolutely the best kind there is. I’m also not saying that I don’t like the baked goodies. They’re also heavenly little things. But when the cravings come and you couldn’t wait for baking to get done, making instant desserts is just the best food fix ever. I know I’m not the only one who thinks like this.
Now, allow me to direct your attention to this yummy recipe. It’s a combination of chocolate (who doesn’t love them?) and cream cheese that you only placed in the chiller for a bit until you’re begin to feast on it. I’m telling you the itch from the craving goes away as soon as the cold and creamy cake touches your tongue. Have you ever thought of eating desserts any other way than this?
Desserts, whether baked or refrigerated, are meant to be enjoyed as soon as done. I don’t wait too long to enjoy sweets because I can sometimes taste how they lose their freshness when they stay too long untouched. I don’t ever want to waste that so I deeply recommend that desserts be served as soon as you get them or after baking. You’d be very grateful I said so.
- 1 packet brownie mix
- 1 extra large egg
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 containers whipped topping (8 oz)
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding (3 oz)
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding (3 oz)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 hershey bar or chocolate syrup
- Follow the directions on the brownie mix for preparation.
- Next, add the egg.
- Take a 9 x 13 inch greased and floured cake pan and bake the brownie according to instructions on the packet.
- Then, combine cream cheese, icing sugar and a container of whipped topping.
- Remove the brownies and set aside to cool on a wire rack.
- Place the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownies.
- In a separate bowl, mix chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk and then place on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Lastly, spread second container of whipped topping over the pudding mixture. Set aside.
- Then sprinkle over some chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top. Refrigerate until you’re about ready to serve.