A really easy recipe with 3 of everyone’s favorite ingredients – chicken , cheese and bacon. How can you go wrong!? Serve with some mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- 4 types of your favorite cheese, grated.
- 1 chicken breast per person
- 2 or 3 slices of bacon per breast
- Some butter or margerine
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees
- Slice into the side of the Chicken Breasts, creating a pocket
- Put in a small amount of butter, and enough cheese to fill the cavity
- Put slices of bacon over the top of the breast, and roll the breast into them
- Wrap breasts in foil, and cook on a baking sheet for 45 minutes
- Take breasts out of foil, dispose of the bacon fat
- Place on the baking sheet (I foil lined it) and broil for a further 10-15 minutes, until golden-brown
- Turn over and do the same for the other side